As one of Viking’s most popular junior winter boots, the Bluster II is a proven performer when the winter storms roll in.
It features great warmth and waterproof protection through a GORE-TEX membrane with a cozy wool blend lining.
Padded Velcro adjustment straps are easy to get a hold of even with frozen fingers.
The coated PU toecap and heel provide extra reinforcement for long lasting durability.
A molded EVA midsole reduces weight, provides shock absorption and insulation, whilst the sporty outsoles with heavy rubber lugs ensure great traction.
Complete with colored webbing details and contrast stitching for a modern look, the Bluster II lives up to its reputation.
Let it snow and be prepared for outdoor fun in the Bluster Boots in Black/Grey, one of Vikings most popular winter boots.
– GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that feet stay dry and comfortable.
– Fitted with a cozy wool blend lining for superior warmth.
– Padded velcro fastenings.
– The PU coated toecap and heel provide extra reinforcement for long lasting durability.
– Molded EVA lightweight midsole provides shock absorption and insulation.
– Heavy rubber outsoles ensure great traction.
– Outer: Textiles and Other Materials.
– Lining: Textiles.
– Sole: Natural Rubber.
– Please note that when you purchase shoes for your child, you should select a size that is 1.5 cm larger than your child's foot. Wellies and boots should be up to 2 cm larger, for extra socks and insoles.
– Size guide (insole):
20 = 133,0 mm
21 = 140,0 mm
22 = 147,0 mm
23 = 153,0 mm
24 = 160,0 mm
25 = 167,0 mm
26 = 173,0 mm
27 = 180,0 mm
28 = 187,0 mm
29 = 193,0 mm
30 = 200,0 mm
31 = 207,0 mm
32 = 213,0 mm
33 = 220,0 mm
34 = 227,0 mm
35 = 233,0 mm